We offer many types of learn to skate programs for kids & adults.
If this is your first Learn to Skate class you must enroll in Basic Skills Snowplow Sam 1 (ages 3-5), Basic 1 (ages 6-15), or Adult 1 (ages 16 & up).
No previous experience is necessary and you may enroll any time space is available and a minimum of 4 classes remain in the session.
Schedules & Pricing
- Classes are held year-round once a week for six weeks on Tuesdays or Thursdays. Saturday sessions may also be offered.
- 6 Class Session Fee is $60 ($10 discount will be applied for early registration, paid 24-hours prior to start of first class.
- U.S. Figure Skating Basic Skills annual registration fee is included.
- Rental skates and helmets (required for ages 8 and under) are included in cost.
- Drop-in Class Fee $10
- Click here for 2013 SUMMER BROCHURE
- Click here for 2013 SUMMER SKATE CLASS SCHEDULE
CLICK HERE for the Competition Announcement Information Packet & Entry Form on the Utah Olympic Oval Spring Challenge. The Entry Form is required for all skaters.
- You should arrive at least 30 minutes early for your first class in order to check-in and find the right sized skates before class starts.
- Skates should be a snug fit and there should not be any loose or dangling laces.
- Dress for warmth (layers are best) and wear non-restrictive clothing. Don’t forget knee-high socks and gloves.
- Not all ages and levels are taught at all class times. Look for class time options for each level on the Class Schedule printed inside the Ice Skating Lessons brochure.
- If you are interested in Learn to Play Hockey or Learn to Speed Skate, you should sign up for them after passing the recommended basic skills levels for each discipline.
- Basic 3 or Adult 2 levels are recommended for Hockey, and Basic 4 or Adult 2 levels are recommended for Speed Skating.