Experience the ride of a lifetime on our Comet Bobsled!
One of our professional pilots takes three passengers on a thrilling ride down the entire length of the Olympic track.
In less than a mile, you'll rip through 15 turns, reach speed of about 80 mph, and experience up to 5 G's of force.
- $75 per person
- No reservations needed. Please purchase tickets at our guest services desk.
Special Offer: Save 20% off when you bundle a Bobsled Ride with any pass!
|May 18 to June 2||Weekends Only||Sat: Noon to 5 pm; Sun: 1 to 5 pm|
|June 8 to Sept 2||Open Daily||Sun to Fri: 1 to 5 pm; Sat: Noon to 5 pm|
|Sept 7 to 29||Weekends Only||Sat: Noon to 5 pm; Sun: 1 to 5 pm|
*Bobsled Rides also available Memorial Day (May 27) and Labor Day (Sept 2) 1 to 5 pm. Bobsled is closed in October.
Reservations starting in November for 2013/14 Winter Season.
Winter Rates + Reservations
- $200 per person
- Add a Rocket Skeleton Ride for just $25 ($25 Savings) on Fri, Sat and Holidays.
- For private groups of 10 or more, click here for group reservations.
Bobsled Rules & Safety Requirements
The Comet Bobsled ride is a highly physical and extreme experience, generating up to 4-5 times the force of gravity.
- We strongly discourage anyone with chronic neck problems, back or kidney problems, heart problems, recent surgery, and/or high blood pressure from riding the Comet Bobsled.
- Anyone questioning their health status or experiencing hesitations should not ride the Comet bobsled.
- Please note that there is a possibility of injury whether the above listed conditions and symptoms apply to you or not.
- If you are pregnant you may not ride the Comet Bobsled.
- Riders must be at least 16 years of age or older and at least 100 lbs. to ride.
- Proof of age may be requested and a parent or guardian must be present to sign waiver for riders younger than 18 years of age.
- Rides may close due to extreme weather conditions or other special circumstances.
- Please review cancellation policy