Experience the ride of a lifetime on the Comet Bobsled! Our professional pilots take three passengers on a thrilling ride down the entire length of the Utah Olympic Park bobsled track. In less than a mile, fly through 15 turns, hitting speeds up to 85 mph. Experience the same 5 Gs of force the Olympians feel through the course's most technical curves.
Session are timed allowing groups to compete for fastest starts, total time, and bragging rights. As the only track in the world where guests starts from the very top of the track - the same as Olympic athletes - this is not an opportunity to be missed.
Summer Comet Bobsled rides available mid-May through September. Currently taking summer group reservations.
Winter Comet Bobsled rides will be available for the 2013/14 Winter Season starting in December. Please inquire now for reservations.
Please contact Group Events and Sales Manager Genevieve Sincerbeaux for more information and to plan your event.
The Comet Bobsled ride is a highly physical and extreme experience, generating up to 5 times the force of gravity.
- We strongly discourage anyone with chronic neck problems, back or kidney problems, heart problems, recent surgery, and/or high blood pressure from riding the Comet Bobsled.
- Please note that there is a possibility of injury whether the above listed conditions and symptoms apply to you or not.
- Anyone questioning their health status or experiencing hesitations should not ride the Comet bobsled.
- If you are pregnant you may not ride the Comet Bobsled.
- Riders must be at least 16 years of age or older.
- Proof of age may be requested and a parent or guardian must be present to sign waiver for riders younger than 18 years of age.
- Rides may close due to extreme weather conditions or other special circumstances.