Our mission is to continually build on the success of the 2002 Winter Olympic Games by delivering excellent sport development, entertainment, and educational programs.
We're regularly looking for people with the talent and enthusiasm to help make this happen at the Utah Olympic Park in Park City and Utah Olympic Oval in Kearns.
If you like the idea of building and improving Utah's Olympic legacy, you might be the perfect fit for us.
How to Apply
- Check out our job openings below.
- Fill out our application below
- Submit it to us via email, fax or drop-off at the Park or Oval
- Wait to hear back from us
Current Openings at Utah Olympic Legacy Foundation in Park City, UT
- No current openings at this time.
Current Openings at Utah Olympic Park in Park City, UT
- Explorers Ski Coach
- Sport Club Coach
- Hill Crew - Snowmaking
- Patrol - EMT
- Park Guide / Mtn. Adventures
- Facilities Maintenance
Current Openings at Utah Olympic Oval in Kearns, UT
Complete & submit the following job application for any of the available positions:
Completed job applications can be submitted via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 435.647.9650
- Park Drop Off: 3419 Olympic Parkway, Park City, UT 84098-0337
- Oval Drop Off: 5662 South 4800 West, Kearns, Utah 84118
For additional assistance, please contact Debbie Daniloff, Human Resources Manager at 435.658.4230 or email@example.com