New! Utah Olympic Oval’s Cool Runnings Club is for all ages 16+ and all abilities - whether you're new to running or a lifelong enthusiast. Choose from two 9-week seasons (or sign up for both!).
Practices are 2x per week on Tuesdays + Thursdays nights. Each practice includes discussions of mental and physical aspects of running followed by a training session. With your Annual Track Pass (see full list of benefits below), club participants can train any day of the week. Join for the love of running!
- Get Fit + Lose Weight
- Build a Foundation for a Lifetime of Running
- Improve Running Skills, Speed + Gain Running Specific Insights
- Individual Coaching Tailor-made for Each Runner
- Annual Track Pass Membership ($79 value)
- Personal Running Gait Analysis
- Personal Training Log
- Team Shirt
Rates$50 per season
- Fall Season: Oct 1 to Nov 28 + Turkey Trot 5K
- Winter Season: Jan 14 to Mar 15 + St. Patty’s Day Run
- Tuesdays + Thursdays
- 6 to 7 pm
- Arrive at least 30 minutes early for your first class in order to check-in.
- Dress for inside or outside practices; layers and outerwear recommended.
- Bring a water bottle with you to every practice.
For more info:
- Kael Steiner | 801.963.7104